Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Zara's March writing

Monday 1 March.

Viyinte the giant had two big teeth and Moow loves Bigy Bat.

Amye the fishy loves Stickman.

Crack the egg loves eating meat. He loves dissecting the meat.

Zara













Thursday 11th March

I went to mum’s party. I went to Tembe. I saw an elephant comeing towards me. I was sow scerd that I jumped out of my seet.

I’d got a big fright I was very scared. I said “faster mum”. So she went faster.

I saw the elephant Margot got a fright. I said “faster faster mum” But she diddint go faster.

She stopped for a wiylled. I cride a llot. Then he went away. I said “thangks”.

Zara


Tuesday 30th March

I am going to go to the crocodile centre. Hwene I got ther I had to show every wan my crocodiles. The children are aloud to hold the baby crocodiles. I said “what do thay feel like?” “They feel like trees”.

I said “do you feel that thay are cowld”?

“yes”!

Zara

1 comment:

  1. Zara . Merci de nous écrire sur ton blog. Je trouve que ce que tu racontes est intéressant ,on t'imagine au milieu des crocodiles . Ouah! ça fait peur . Et toi , as-tu peur?

    ReplyDelete