Thursday, September 2, 2010

Zara's July-August writing

Zara with French friends Alizee et Loanne

7/07/10 If I was an alian

On Monday I wold (would) go to the ice-cream shop.

On Tusday (Tuesday) I wold go to scool (school).

On Wednsday (Wednesday) I wold go to the zoo.

On Thursday I wold go to the disco.

On Friday I wold play whith (with) my frendes (friends).

On Saturday I wold fix my hous (house).

On Sunday I wold cut down trees


Lake Sibhaya
Rhino baby + mum (Hluhluwe)

12/7/10 Phinda

We went to Phinda and we saw cheetahs. It was awesome.

We saw the two cheetah brothers. We also (also) saw a lion. We saw tuns (tones) of elephants. We saw a tiny, tiny (tinny) elephant.

Zulu women umama

Zebra with two heads!!!

14/07/10 Animals at the hide

At the hidewe saw tertles (turtles). They werr (were) lying in the muddy water. One of the tertle werr upsiydown.We saw worthoges (warthogs). And soon after the baboons came running down like they were all late for school. Then a dazzle of zebras came all in a pack. Then a black figur (figure) approached. We saw it was just a gnu. And sudntly (suddenly) a baby rhino aperd (appeared) with its mother. The mum rhino settled (settled) down and the baby rhino lay down on the thick grass, and started to suckle his mum. The end.


Rhino at Mkuze hide

21/07/10

I went to Kruga (Kruger). I liked it there. We were driving along and then we saw six lion cubs.


Spider?

Warthog family

26/07/10

I went camping at Hluhluwe (Game Reserve). We saw wiled (wild) dogs and hyheenas (hyenas). When the evening came, we all went to sleep very erly (early). The next day mum and dad went very erly for a (MTB) race in the game reserv (reserve). And then the evening came again and we had a Bok drolokies spoor competisi: I put an impala poo in some beer and then I put the impala poo in my mouth and I spat it out whith (with) a “ptoo!”


Impala male

28/07/10

We had quite a funny compitesion (competition). We had to sing in the shower and then we would win a small bottle of pink bubble bath. I sung: “In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle the lion sleeps tonight x 2 eeeeeeee eee ee eeeee owomboway eeeeeee eee ee eeee owomboway blab la bla ¶¶



Margot 10 year old birthday

10/08/10

We went on a cool game drive at Tembe game reserv (Game Reserve). We didn’t see a lot (a lot) of game, we saw impala, nyala and some dieka (duikers). Then we shot into an opin airia (open area). Dad said “this is igsactely (exactly) where we saw the lions last time”. He stopped the car and said: “Here pussy pussy pussy pussy. And here they are.” We looked at them for a long time and then it was getting dark and so we went back home. The end.


Egrets at Lake Sibhaya

Mardi 17 Aout

Moi jệvu un gro krapo. Apra jệ vu les oeufs tous noir. Just au mommon ou gặlai partir jệ vu la femell desou le male. Can les oeufs seron des tétares ons va peutệtre les adopter.

(C’est le premier texte en francais ecrit par Zara toute seule a part le mot oeuf! Pas mal quand meme!!)

Morning mist at Hluhluwe Game reserve

20/08/10 The Moon

The moom dossint (doesn’t) shine on its own, it shines with the sun.

The moon has craters, which are holles (holes) made by astroyds (asteroid) that hit fly the moon.

The moon isen’t (isn’t) a plant, it is a natural satellite of Earth.

You can’t live on the moon because there is no oxegen (oxygen).

I would love to go on the moon one day.


Zara at Nibela

24/08/10 How to grow a carot (carrot).

I have a carot seed, I put my carrot seed in a hole of soil.

I water my seed every day. First tinny tinny leaves come out, then the leaves come out, then the leaves grow bigger and bigger.

The carrot grows under the earth.

The carrot is ready. Just wash the carrot and eat it.

27/08/10

I saw a nyala just next to our house. The nyala was waching (watching) me whith (with) his big black eyes. I went a little closer to the nyala.

I put my hand out infront (in front) of me and the nyala sniffed me. The nyala started to lick me. I steped (stepped) back because I was scared of his horns.



No comments:

Post a Comment